Thank you for inquiring about our online coaching program! We work with competitors, non-competitors, and those who MIGHT want to compete at some time. All our programs are 100% focused on developing the competitor’s (bikini or figure) physique, whether you decide to step on stage or not. We offer a MUCH more thorough program than any online contest prep program I’ve ever seen. We are able to do this because we carry a very light load of clients at all times…about one-tenth as many as the big competition teams, and around half as many as the average team.
The biggest things separating us from most teams/prep coaches are:
- We CUSTOMIZE our plans based on your progress, food preferences, and even how your lifting technique looks in your video reviews.
- We can and have prepped for all federations. We are not tied to any one in particular. We generally go with what we feel is the best fit for the client, when we have multiple to choose from.
- We assess and adjust on a bi-weekly basis initially (or on the fly for urgent matters), and more frequently towards the end of prep.
- We take the time to review/critique video of you doing the lifts, and adjust your training accordingly, rather than just throwing random workouts at you like most online coaches would.
- We account for your food preferences in your CUSTOM meal plan, and almost all our clients have the option to fit foods into macro targets starting very early on. So basically, we do a version of “IIFYM”, but we don’t just leave our clients hanging if they’re not comfortable working with macro targets…we give a meal plan to fall back on. That meal plan can be customized as needed by us, or by you or both.
- We include TAILORED posing training, suit selection, etc…SPECIFIC to your physique. Or You can work with your own posing coach if you have one you like.
- We don’t pick a show until our clients are a) having no issue sticking to the plan b) are progressing as expected and c) are at a place where all they need to do is drop a small layer of bodyfat to be competitive. We only make exceptions for those who are VERY near stage ready going in, but we still need a reasonable amount of time to implement and dial in our approach.
- We only do FULL preps (diet, training, and supplementation). We don’t do diet only, or training only…it’s either both or nothing at all. We feel it’s best to have the same coach handle diet and training, as they generally need to be adjusted in conjunction with one another rather than independently.
- We are fairly light on supplementation, and don’t buy into the supplement industry hype. We generally limit supplementation to tried and true sports nutrition supplements such as vitamin C, magnesium, fish oil, probiotics, etc. Some of our clients who need to build will (optionally) take creatine, citrulline malate, and beta alanine. We pretty often start off with no ADDED supplements at all, as many people are sensitive to pills and some of the fillers used in common supplements, so we prefer to not throw too many new variables into the mix at once.
Some things we expect from our clients…these are requirements/pre-requisites to the program:
- Pro-activity in following the plan from day 1.
- Access to a fully equipped commercial gym (olympic free weights/bars, weight machines/strength circuit, cardio equipment and floor space to deadlift). We are not set up for home gyms, Crossfit style gyms, or gyms that don’t allow deadlifting (Planet Fitness) as we train physique competitors with an emphasis on bodypart training. Examples of adequate gyms would be 24 hour fitness, gold’s gym, world gym, LA Fitness, etc. Any typical commercial gym along these lines should have everything we need. If you’re not sure if your gym will be adequate, just let us know about your gym in your application or email.
- Proficiency in the fundamental weight training movements/exercises. You can’t learn how to lift weights via online…the video reviews we do are basically just form CHECKS where we can make small tweaks if needed, and progess/regress the exercise depending on what we see. They are NOT intended to teach you basic weight training form…that needs to be done face-to-face with a GOOD personal trainer/experienced lifter.
- A fairly predictable schedule, so you can get to the gym. Our average program requires 5 days per week in the gym. Weight training sessions are on average 60-90 minutes. We do keep cardio down as low as we can get away with for the individual…which is usually pretty low (3 days of 30 minutes is our average until later in prep where it may go up just a little).
- We require that you submit video of you performing selected exercises so that we can make sure you are doing them correctly and with enough intensity. We generally review just a few lifts at a time, not at every bi-weekly necessarily, but fairly often initially and then periodically from there. We have instructions on how to do this without someone there to film you.
- We need you to be able to eat at least around 1g protein per pound of ideal bodyweight (so ~100-140g for most girls I would train), mostly via animal source. We are not set up to work with vegans. We are able to accommodate most vegetarians, gluten-free, dairy free, and more…just ask!
- Be in good enough health to partake in a fairly intense training program, and a moderate (by competitor’s standards) nutrition program.
- You DO NOT need to look perfect to train with us…but you do need to allow enough time for us to get you from where you are to where you need to be.
Everything above combined with our clients’ hard work and effective communication makes us THE highest placing % bikini team in the industry since 2010. About 90% of our girls place top 5, and MANY of them had never competed before! We do very well on the National Stage as well. We have a near 100% record of getting pro cards at drug tested events.
There is no contract, but we do require 30 days (emailed) notice to cancel. We do not give refunds after payment has gone through, even if you haven’t been utilizing the service.
Our pricing is $250 USD for the first month, and $189/month USD thereafter. You can pay via credit card or debit/bank card, and payments are recurring/automatic each month.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
We will begin with a very short application (below) so that we can have the info we need to advise you. Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions not already covered here…but please read everything above first!
I would also recommend spending some time reading our bikini prep articles, to get a better idea of our philosophy and general approach, although this isn’t necessary to follow our programs. And of course, our amazing client testimonials/transformations page to see what our clients say about us. Visit our Instagram page (@nextlevelbikiniprep) for the most up to date view of what we are up to (note that we don’t do much social media, as we were an established company before social media became a big thing…we’d rather spend time focusing on coaching, improving our systems, etc).
Hopefully we’ve covered most everything here, but again, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more info. If you would like an estimate on how long it will likely take to get you stage ready, we will need the application below first.